4.06.2011

Yeesh...fetal ideas....etc.

I just Googled Brain Bubbles and found three other blogs with the same name. Gonna have to step-up that new moniker for my little scratch pad here. Something that's still to do with embolisms would be nice.

I like the idea of possibly writing something using the "characters" from around my office. Very exaggerated versions of them, obviously, and with different, very sarcastic names that sound vaguely like Web handles. I've come up with a handful already, based on the simply awful things I've said about them on Twitter. So far there's:
  • SalesDouche: straight out of Glengarry, Glen Ross, without all of Mamet's brilliant dialogue.
  • WaferThin: she's emaciated! Like her brain!
  • ProfessionalWhiner: The Empress of Entitlement Land
  • EmphysemaFace: Two pack-a-day smoker with the long, loud, hacking cough to prove it.
One or two more ought to suffice. Possibly based on people I like? Gotta find some of those...

No comments: